The Media Fact-Checking Service provides creation of a permanent public record documenting key issues related to media quality and accountability in Macedonia, through expert peer reviews and analyses published on the www.proverkanafakti.mk website. This website is an open space for citizens and media professionals to hold a structured public discussion on issues related to the quality of media products, through the Service as an online platform, as well as basis for advocacy for media accountability.
- ActionSEE Request for Applications: Grants for Civil Society Organizations
- Panel discussion held in Sarajevo: “Using technology and innovation as a tool for promoting and establishing good governance”
- Workshop about the situation with good governance in Serbia
- Panel Discussion: “The openness of the institutions as a prerequisite for good governance” in Montenegro
- Four national good governance workshops to be held