The Media Fact-Checking Service provides creation of a permanent public record documenting key issues related to media quality and accountability in Macedonia, through expert peer reviews and analyses published on the www.proverkanafakti.mk website. This website is an open space for citizens and media professionals to hold a structured public discussion on issues related to the quality of media products, through the Service as an online platform, as well as basis for advocacy for media accountability.
- Lack of strategic planning and promotion of openness of institutions of executive power in Montenegro – Proposals for improvement of the current state
- The level of openness of institutions of executive power in Macedonia is the lowest in the region – Proposals for improvement of the current state
- Openness of the executive power in Kosovo lacks consistency – Proposals for improvement of the current state
- ACTION SEE Advisory Board meeting was held
- Third meeting with the partners from the project ACTION SEE took place