The Media Fact-Checking Service provides creation of a permanent public record documenting key issues related to media quality and accountability in Macedonia, through expert peer reviews and analyses published on the www.proverkanafakti.mk website. This website is an open space for citizens and media professionals to hold a structured public discussion on issues related to the quality of media products, through the Service as an online platform, as well as basis for advocacy for media accountability.
- Presentation of guidelines on openness of state institutions in the Western Balkans countries
- Montenegrin courts and prosecutor’s offices meet around 75% of indicators of openness
- Kosovo’s Judicial Institutions scored 43.7% on indicators on openness
- Judicial institutions in BiH should work more to increase their openness
- The level of openness of courts and public prosecutor’s office in Serbia is insufficient