The Media Fact-Checking Service provides creation of a permanent public record documenting key issues related to media quality and accountability in Macedonia, through expert peer reviews and analyses published on the www.proverkanafakti.mk website. This website is an open space for citizens and media professionals to hold a structured public discussion on issues related to the quality of media products, through the Service as an online platform, as well as basis for advocacy for media accountability.
- ACTION SEE on POINT conference: Governments do not understand the importance of the principle of openness
- ACTION SEE Advocacy day: Openness Should Be the Policy of Every Government
- Legislative authorities in Serbia fulfill 59 percent indicator of openness
- Parliament of Montenegro should open direct channels of communication with citizens through social networks
- Legislative branch in Bosnia and Herzegovina has a lot of work to do on its openness to the citizens