Open Parliament web portal, since 2012, provides opportunities for public oversight over parliamentary and individual MPs’ work, and advocates for increased institutional accountability and transparency. At the Open Parliament portal are disclosed and published comprehensive data on different aspects of parliamentary and MPs’ work: transcripts from plenary sessions since 1997 (over 200,000 speeches in total), voting records interactively connected with list of bills, adopted laws, amendments, various analyses of MPs’ and parliamentary activities etc. These enabled the public to examine accountability of their representatives with regard to decisions they make on behalf of citizens.
- ActionSEE Request for Applications: Grants for Civil Society Organizations
- Panel discussion held in Sarajevo: “Using technology and innovation as a tool for promoting and establishing good governance”
- Workshop about the situation with good governance in Serbia
- Panel Discussion: “The openness of the institutions as a prerequisite for good governance” in Montenegro
- Four national good governance workshops to be held