Open Parliament web portal, since 2012, provides opportunities for public oversight over parliamentary and individual MPs’ work, and advocates for increased institutional accountability and transparency. At the Open Parliament portal are disclosed and published comprehensive data on different aspects of parliamentary and MPs’ work: transcripts from plenary sessions since 1997 (over 200,000 speeches in total), voting records interactively connected with list of bills, adopted laws, amendments, various analyses of MPs’ and parliamentary activities etc. These enabled the public to examine accountability of their representatives with regard to decisions they make on behalf of citizens.
- Lack of strategic planning and promotion of openness of institutions of executive power in Montenegro – Proposals for improvement of the current state
- The level of openness of institutions of executive power in Macedonia is the lowest in the region – Proposals for improvement of the current state
- Openness of the executive power in Kosovo lacks consistency – Proposals for improvement of the current state
- ACTION SEE Advisory Board meeting was held
- Third meeting with the partners from the project ACTION SEE took place