Open Parliament web portal, since 2012, provides opportunities for public oversight over parliamentary and individual MPs’ work, and advocates for increased institutional accountability and transparency. At the Open Parliament portal are disclosed and published comprehensive data on different aspects of parliamentary and MPs’ work: transcripts from plenary sessions since 1997 (over 200,000 speeches in total), voting records interactively connected with list of bills, adopted laws, amendments, various analyses of MPs’ and parliamentary activities etc. These enabled the public to examine accountability of their representatives with regard to decisions they make on behalf of citizens.
- Presentation of guidelines on openness of state institutions in the Western Balkans countries
- Montenegrin courts and prosecutor’s offices meet around 75% of indicators of openness
- Kosovo’s Judicial Institutions scored 43.7% on indicators on openness
- Judicial institutions in BiH should work more to increase their openness
- The level of openness of courts and public prosecutor’s office in Serbia is insufficient