This website is a platform that serves as a repository for the prepared educational e-contents on Hate speech. The content of the platform is created in Macedonian and Albanian language, which increases its inclusiveness and reach and includes news, analytical articles and digital library containing educational resources and various other publications from research reports to policy documents and legal documents.
- Presentation of guidelines on openness of state institutions in the Western Balkans countries
- Montenegrin courts and prosecutor’s offices meet around 75% of indicators of openness
- Kosovo’s Judicial Institutions scored 43.7% on indicators on openness
- Judicial institutions in BiH should work more to increase their openness
- The level of openness of courts and public prosecutor’s office in Serbia is insufficient