This website is a platform that serves as a repository for the prepared educational e-contents on Hate speech. The content of the platform is created in Macedonian and Albanian language, which increases its inclusiveness and reach and includes news, analytical articles and digital library containing educational resources and various other publications from research reports to policy documents and legal documents.
- ACTION SEE on POINT conference: Governments do not understand the importance of the principle of openness
- ACTION SEE Advocacy day: Openness Should Be the Policy of Every Government
- Legislative authorities in Serbia fulfill 59 percent indicator of openness
- Parliament of Montenegro should open direct channels of communication with citizens through social networks
- Legislative branch in Bosnia and Herzegovina has a lot of work to do on its openness to the citizens