This website is created for the purpose of the campaign focused on the Code of Conduct for free and fair elections in 2011 and is based on lessons learned from past elections, calling on party leaders, candidates and activists to act in accordance with international standards for elections. The aim of the project is to be a constant reminder of the public political parties, their activists and citizens of the obligation undertaken by the party leaders signing the Code of Conduct for free and fair elections.
- Legislative authorities in Serbia fulfill 59 percent indicator of openness
- Parliament of Montenegro should open direct channels of communication with citizens through social networks
- Legislative branch in Bosnia and Herzegovina has a lot of work to do on its openness to the citizens
- Development of openness and accountability of the Parliament of Albania needs to be strategically planned
- Results of the research on openness of executive powers in the region presented in Podgorica