This website is created for the purpose of the campaign focused on the Code of Conduct for free and fair elections in 2011 and is based on lessons learned from past elections, calling on party leaders, candidates and activists to act in accordance with international standards for elections. The aim of the project is to be a constant reminder of the public political parties, their activists and citizens of the obligation undertaken by the party leaders signing the Code of Conduct for free and fair elections.
- Presentation of guidelines on openness of state institutions in the Western Balkans countries
- Montenegrin courts and prosecutor’s offices meet around 75% of indicators of openness
- Kosovo’s Judicial Institutions scored 43.7% on indicators on openness
- Judicial institutions in BiH should work more to increase their openness
- The level of openness of courts and public prosecutor’s office in Serbia is insufficient