This website is created for the purpose of the campaign focused on the Code of Conduct for free and fair elections in 2011 and is based on lessons learned from past elections, calling on party leaders, candidates and activists to act in accordance with international standards for elections. The aim of the project is to be a constant reminder of the public political parties, their activists and citizens of the obligation undertaken by the party leaders signing the Code of Conduct for free and fair elections.
- ActionSEE Request for Applications: Grants for Civil Society Organizations
- Panel discussion held in Sarajevo: “Using technology and innovation as a tool for promoting and establishing good governance”
- Workshop about the situation with good governance in Serbia
- Panel Discussion: “The openness of the institutions as a prerequisite for good governance” in Montenegro
- Four national good governance workshops to be held